Lifes Love 2 - Poem by cecil hickman
My love, you are my sweet temptation for sure.
Lips that caress sweetly and fulfill passion,
A touch, which guides my heart through infinity,
One kiss secures love.
Only you may hold me; complete my soul.
To walk, hand in hand, shows our total glory.
At your side, I will feel; warmth complete.
Keeping my freedom,
Guarding my right; satisfaction discreet,
For you are mine, forever to love alone.
These are our bonds of everlasting fashion.
These words, I speak not only within my mind.
Imprisoned by your eyes, captivated so,
My spirit is also encapsulated.
You are my life’s love.
Comments about Lifes Love 2 by cecil hickman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda