Limerick For St. Patrick's Day (Part 2) - Poem by Chuck Audette
Twas a swindle! Your moneys all gone!
To an Irishman with leprosy named Sean!
You run to a cop,
who says 'Hold it, just stop!
I don't believe in no leper cons! '
Comments about Limerick For St. Patrick's Day (Part 2) by Chuck Audette
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl