Limerick For St. Patrick's Day (Part 1) - Poem by Chuck Audette
If investin' you find a bit troublin'
Here's a rumor that's got folks a-rumblin':
Seems the Irish have a pitch
'Invest in us and get rich!
'Cause our capital is always Dublin! '
Comments about Limerick For St. Patrick's Day (Part 1) by Chuck Audette
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl