Live With Agreements - Poem by Mathieu Hotte
Today, the hours will watch
the minutes play tic,
and the seconds play toc.
Today, patience will dance,
with good intention
to a song with end.
Today, morals will sit up straight,
center their reasons
to impress our thinking.
Today, depression will walk in public,
side step question.
Today, regret will plant reminders,
water adolescent fear,
Tonight, I will sleep with tic and toc,
let patience rest, and morals talk.
Tonight depression will be generous,
tomorrow, Ill ask for lenience.
Live with agreements.
Comments about Live With Agreements by Mathieu Hotte
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl