The Adventure Of Living. Day 92 - Poem by Susan Williams
Didn't do anything extraordinary today,
Didn't do anything ordinary extraordinarily well either,
But I still had an extraordinary day today
Just being happy for no reason at all- besides the fact
that the ones I love are alive today, alive and alive and alive today,
and the day was spangled with golden sunbright,
and the birds were singing their hearts out,
and kids were laughing on their way to school,
and God was whispering in the breeze.
I was living in a ringing of bells today.
Comments about The Adventure Of Living. Day 92 by Susan Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda