! Lost Faith... - Poem by Dislocated Heart
Do you even know me?
When I tell you I love you.. do you believe me?
I ask the world,
when is the suffering done?
When is the homeless finally free from insanity?
when is the burdened mother free from worries?
The child/ teen.. finally living life without struggles?
when is stress, finally gone?
Am I to stand? and take every pinch? and hit?
am I to watch everyone suffer? and fall...
Do I let my puzzle pieces get outta hand?
and wait.. till the world stops spinning to pick myself up again?
Ocean full of tears..
air full of sorrow..
what am I to believe?
God is actually there? ? ?
I'm reaching.. can you see? ?
I'm giving up.. are you there?
and now I see why so many lost faith...
Comments about ! Lost Faith... by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl