Love Each Other - Poem by Gina Reinhold
Heart to Heart
Love to Love
What is love
I see the sky
When I see you
I felt good inside and out
But went I don't see
you that all.
I felt empty inside
Inside my heart I'll always love you
to the end and forever.
This is for my dad for all the love he gave me over the year Thank you Dad! !
Comments about Love Each Other by Gina Reinhold
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda