Love: Give Me All Your Sufferings (Radha-10) - Poem by Subrat Pradhan
All are false
The tale of birth, next.
Whatever you want to
The life, the sorrow,
The body, the mind,
I can not share you
With any reason thereby
Falsely also, if anybody may say.
The sharing was over
Before my arrival
Your laughter, your crying, your fate
All were destined
Still I have kept my hands extended
With a hope to acquire your mind and heart.
With your saree
You had covered your face
And I was engaged in flute's melody
The flute knows to mesmerise really
You slip the rope
and the pot disappears into
The water of the deep well
Who cares for the mind
And its agony?
Comments about Love: Give Me All Your Sufferings (Radha-10) by Subrat Pradhan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda