Love. I Dare You To Define It. - Poem by Esra Sloblock
A love spawned from nought,
To see the reality I ought
Yet romance left me blind
On the lanes of love, my way i did wind.
Chalk and cheese were our aspects
The power now lost of my regrets.
A bond remains, for me ethereal,
The dream sustains somewhat surreal.
And such a bond, a revelation
Based on honest communication.
Without doubt my best friend,
I swear to you, no portend.
She is unique in her understanding
My thoughts and dreams not withstanding
A solid, rooted love lingers
For this woman I'd lose fingers
If you truly love someone you will set them free.
Comments about Love. I Dare You To Define It. by Esra Sloblock
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl