Love Is Glowing Light - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Little, little it is burning pain
I know there is nothing in gain.
Rain speaks about sparking light
Night is very dark looks bright.
Love is a theme of right stream,
Taking this in mind I too dream.
Cream is snow in this winter joy,
Leaves and grasses form me a toy.
Witness you this valley is green,
Paint in canvas in mind's screen.
Oh awake and to catch you do run,
Cuteness of mind here gathers fun.
Evening has to come near here soon
Get ready for nice moment of boon.
Father of heaven talks to us sure,
Dear souls washing sins be you pure.
Comments about Love Is Glowing Light by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl