Love Is Flowing From East - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
The glitter is nicely curving,
Memories, time is reserving.
Serving for us in zeal at least,
Mist is washed by light East.
Sun is planning to come up,
Mother is bringing milk cup.
To feed her children she does,
Adoring her insect does buzz.
Bushes awake leaves do tell,
Time with drum it does bell.
Spelling the word you come,
With mind tell stories some.
Love is flowing from East far,
You feel this with light of star.
Stars are going to sleep in sky,
Morning is breaking with shy.
God is coming with love here,
Awake all soon all do not fear.
Cheerful life becomes in boon,
Early morning you awake soon.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,22 June 2015. All rights reserved.
Comments about Love Is Flowing From East by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl