Theodora (Theo) Onken
Lush - Poem by Theodora (Theo) Onken
Near the flowering meadow-
Lilac's they scent the breeze-
Veiled 'neath motion-filled skies-
Are the Oak and Cherry Trees...
Running in crystal clear ripples-
O'er pebbles of days of past time-
'Tis a silver sparkled brook-
With small hills, nearby to climb...
The Vale 'tis sheer enchantment-
Pastoral views, they do abound-
These visions, breath-takingly astound!
The colour-splashed panoramas of: The Artist-
From His palette to His feathery brush-
Done in oils or in water colours-
Captured are His Vales, Most Lush!
Comments about Lush by Theodora (Theo) Onken
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl