Magic Can'T Solve Everything... - Poem by Kim Hooten
The crimson stain upon her wrists,
Spreading across the floor.
My power cannot help her now,
For all my herbs and lore.
And in my arms, I hold her close
And rock her back and forth.
I've come to late to save her now,
Her spirit now heads north.
Comments about Magic Can'T Solve Everything... by Kim Hooten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl