Lawrence S. Pertillar
Making Us All Cry - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
He claims he shed tears for a son!
But no one really knew which one.
Since there are four of them.
We all know which one,
Is making us all cry in deep sorrow!
'Marvin? Who...? '
We want pop to STOP bawling!
Comments about Making Us All Cry by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl