Edward Kofi Louis
Malabika Ray Choudhury - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Malaria in Africa! ! Killing most of the children!
A teacher teaching the truth;
Lifting up awareness,
Able to search for Solutions,
Based on the health of the Africans.
Insight and wisdom along the line,
Keeping up with righteous works,
Accepting all mankind without racism.
Ray of hope! ! ! With the light of the truth;
Yesterday is gone too soon with the wind.
Colours of love and life,
Here on earth with righteous works;
Offering peace to the World!
Under the umbrella of righteous laws.
Dreams! ! ! ! Dreams of love and life!
Honour and glory is the truth;
Understanding the beauty of nature,
Rights and Justice along the line,
Yearning always for the works of the truth.
Comments about Malabika Ray Choudhury by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl