Malabika Ray Choudhury
Malabika Ray Choudhury Poems
- Little When I close my eyes, All I see is a little house,
- Dreams If my life is like a river, not all pebbles are shiny;...
- A Hundred Words You thought, you would run away with me, ...
- The Woman In My Dream I wanted to be a Jane Austen - Or ...
- Translation From R. Tagore - S...
- Basanta (Spring - Poem In Beng... বসন্ত এলো দ্বারে, কি যে ...
- Beauty, An Accident? If I say, you are exquisitely ...
I am a Canadian Teacher, creative writing is my passion. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When I close my eyes,
All I see is a little house,
With an enchanting garden,
With Roses, and Dahlias, and Chrysanthemums,
And a little girl with flowing brown hair in a yellow poncho,
frolicking around a young boy with star-struck eyes!
You missed your golden moment, Pretty Girl!
You chose a turbulent life -
And left behind a true love.
You missed your precious moment, Darling girl!
And chose an uncertain path
Embracing aching heart!
You didn't know what love is, Golden girl! ...