Man To Woman As Sun To Plant - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Sun is a must, to excite a plant.
Else hormones are not to thaw.
Sun is the cause for scorching it.
Plant cannot dispense with the sun.
Woman cannot dispense with men.
Not to be burnt, she must sweat out.
Comments about Man To Woman As Sun To Plant by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl