Ace Of Black Hearts
Manipulating Ways - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
The evil man holds my friend hostage.
By threaten my job.
A financial hold.
I told him to not worry about me.
But still he does.
This monster will pay.
Their is a time to strike and a time to delay.
I told him to do what he needs to do.
I will not be angry by his actions or reactions.
No holds bar when it comes to friends.
I will not let him suffer not under your thumb.
Go ahead and point your gun.
You better be prepared to shoot.
For I'm not afraid of you.
Or your manipulating ways.
Comments about Manipulating Ways by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye