Monsoon Magic - Poem by Mamta Agarwal
Monsoon is a blessing in disguise.
It’s hard to describe emotions it brings to life.
I find rainfall at night
Stirs feelings of romance, love and ecstasy.
You snuggle and hold each other tight,
As the rain pours with all its might.
Cosy in the crook of his arm
I feel nice and warm.
When I wake, the storm is spent,
I feel a wave of contentment,
As I find him lying next to me
On the crumpled sheets.
I look at his face,
My heart is filled with tenderness.
Oh, I love these showers,
Specially in the midnight hours.
I make a cup of tea
And watch the trees,
Sitting by myself in the balcony
Looking lush, raindrops dripping from the leaves.
Comments about Monsoon Magic by Mamta Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl