Morning Love Glows - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Look at in to East sky dear
Very lovely the colour is
I am interestingly attached
In search of God in meditation.
Life is filled in freshness
You sure feel new zeal improves
We have to work in day whole
In purity let us get ready.
After death here comes birth
Birth after death takes in lap
Cycle of life is changing fold
Golden morning smiles in dusk.
Here morning is there is evening
In both sides bloom petals more
Earth is linked in the dark light
Still morning love glows to boon.
Comments about Morning Love Glows by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl