My Consolation - Poem by Praveen Menon
Today is today, don't think about yesterday
Yesterday's thoughts will burn us within
And will make us sad and gloomy
So live in the present ! !
Today is today, don't think about 'Tommorrows'
Tommorows are in the hands of God
Who knows what will befall us
So live in the present.
Today is today, think about this day
Make this very day of yours, with
All good deeds and thoughts
Try to live in the present, do good
There's no need to be moody or anxoius
Of the days that went and that to come
The life is so short to enjoy a lot
Safe we are in the arms of God
So do live in the present! !
Comments about My Consolation by Praveen Menon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl