My Dearest Love - Poem by Vallerie Lobell
Why do I feel the way I do?
What makes this love so fresh and new?
Had I never felt this way before?
Ever dreamed what Fate held in store?
You were just a man at first glance,
On my heart I would take this chance,
Only to find myself enchanted,
Unknown wishes all were granted,
The sudden feeling of deep affection,
Overcoming all fear of rejection,
The blush that comes upon my cheeks,
At the thought of you, my heart speaks,
It tells of need, respect, and pleasure,
Each second with you, a second I treasure,
To follow my heart, I gladly go,
To bide forever in your afterglow,
Comments about My Dearest Love by Vallerie Lobell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl