My Dog Murph - Poem by jim foulk
My dog murph is what i call him sometimes,
he answers to murphy or murph.
He is so set in his ways, whenever he
wants something, he comes over to me,
and stares at me. Then he paws me on
the hand or arm, if that fells, he sits
up on his rump.
Always i say no, or wait i'm busy, it
matters not to him in anyway.
I always give in to him, and let him
have what he wants. Because he is my
And that's what best friends
Comments about My Dog Murph by jim foulk
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl