My Heart Aches For You - Poem by jim foulk
My heart aches and hurts, with out you
My arms want to reach out for you to embrace,
and to see your smiling face.
Remember our song, 'Blue Eyes Crying in the rain',
oh, so many memories, that song brings,
of our courting days, and of other things.
With out you by my side, I fell emptiness
You my lovely dear, are part of me
Miles apart and to you, I want to flee.
My mind is clouded with your image,
wished time had shorter days,
each day I learn to love you, in so many ways.
Comments about My Heart Aches For You by jim foulk
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl