My Little Girl - Poem by Rosie Bourget
It's amazing how you have grown
From a talkative, pretty little girl
Into a beautiful, intelligent, caring,
Respectful and hardworking young woman.
I am incredibly lucky to have you
As a daughter as well as a friend
Who I value and treasure with all my heart.
I understand that I can no longer hold your hand
To walk you to class every morning,
But I will always hold you onto my heart.
Comments about My Little Girl by Rosie Bourget
Read this poem in other languages
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda