My Soul Mates - Poem by abhimanyu kumar.s
I feel my strength
Passing with the tense
Three souls never leave
Will never this person.
My eyes closed, I paint
Our hundred of times
Too difficult to open my eyes
I will paint my eyes with them.
Our beings was too short
But happenings, too long
I love them all
We are one and same at all.
Comments about My Soul Mates by abhimanyu kumar.s
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl