My Space - Poem by Brian Potthast
Hiding out in this place
Hoping no one finds my space
Keeping these sorrows to myself
Not seeking or wanting help
But you break in anyway
Taking all my pain away
Healing up all my scars
Allowing me to see who you are
My protector, my king, my savior
Watching me, nothing my behavior
Filling me with all your love
Because of you these feelings I’m full of
Are pouring out like a river
Just like you, the ultimate giver
How so is this place my home?
Why is it I’m forced to roam?
Ever searching for the place
That one space to call my home.
Comments about My Space by Brian Potthast
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl