Lawrence S. Pertillar
New Friends - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Each step was not easy...
And difficult to reflect upon.
Lonely was the journey,
When decisions were made to continue,
And all the time I felt I was assisted.
A force within insisted I not give up!
Never looking back.
Keeping on track and focused...
I met many new friends,
Who wondered 'when' I would see the light!
They were excited for me.
And I observed a few of them shaking hands.
As if I was on course...
Following some sort of plan.
Comments about New Friends by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye