Lawrence S. Pertillar
No Longer A Consideration - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I've done the best I could.
And I tried inside to keep this denied.
But I can no longer hold myself responsible,
For your ignorance.
I can no longer pretend it does not exist.
It is there like strewn garbage.
And passed as if invisible.
Or accepted as part of the environment.
By those who wish it would go away.
But I don't have those wishes at all.
I know I am the one who has to split.
And it is no longer a consideration.
Comments about No Longer A Consideration by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda