Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not Only For Visitations - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
She said I needed to identify more,
With my cultural heritage.
And that my presentation wasn't committed!
I mentioned to her,
She needed to learn how to cook,
Before she began to share recipes
With those familiar with every utensil in the kitchen!
And know when the heat is on...
Not only for visitations!
Comments about Not Only For Visitations by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl