Lawrence S. Pertillar
Nothing To Do With Fear - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I use to fear the unknown.
Until I was shown each day I live,
From the moment I was born to face steps...
I had to accept to take I had never taken before,
Were obstacles and not impossibilities.
And the more shown fears came to appeared at my door.
I proved to myself alone...
That those unknown fears appearing,
Would still be there condoned...
If I did not face them to remove with a doing.
As if a purpose I was here to serve had nothing to do with fear.
Comments about Nothing To Do With Fear by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye