…… Of Humanity - Poem by Satish Verma
Do not knock out the water from the eyes,
each dropp is temple
each dropp is death.
Veins were becoming darker
friends disappeared overnight.
A family comes to squat on grass
to scrape the souls of forefathers.
I become puzzled of failed truths,
of guilty nasturtiums fashioned on graves
gathering the human failures.
The deeds and the theatrical prisons
of homes. Anguish and sorrow.
Learning - sucks the beautiful
scarves of splashed deceits.
Into the future you move,
glory or doom? No certain payments.
You have not forgotten the false commitments.
Comments about …… Of Humanity by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda