One My Boyfriend Wrote For Me - Poem by Erin Hanson
All the memories,
all the laughter,
not spend with me.
Longing to be something special;
in your heart,
never being forgotten
and always making you smile.
That special someone,
that you will cheerish forever.
Wishing to experience the fairytale
that brings you joy,
and welcoming the dreadful fights;
that come along with it.
Longing to be that boy;
that will make you happy,
and that man
that you had always dreamed of.
yes thats what i want to be to you,
that will never end
or be forgotten.
Comments about One My Boyfriend Wrote For Me by Erin Hanson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl