One Night.. - Poem by Dislocated Heart
I thought of you one night..
I drifted off to sleep..
and surprisingly.. I dreamt of you that night..
I dreamt.. I woke up with you by myside..
You wouldnt believe the smile I had..
and what I felt at that time..
it was like christmas morning..
with presents below the tree...
a complete delight..
I kissed you immediately..
and I saw that smile..
thats my ecstasy..
with the love I've been waiting for...
Comments about One Night.. by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda