Overthrow The Status Quo - Poem by Eric Cockrell
the greatest terror threat
on American soil lies
in the daily workings
of Wall Street and 'corporate America'
against the common people!
the greatest threat to freedom,
our own government!
the worst drug on the streets
is the lie they perpetuate,
backed by mainstream media.
the worst sin disguised
under 'organized religion'...
the worst slap in the face
to the American worker...
the best thing that can happen...
workers, men and women,
taking back our dignity!
Comments about Overthrow The Status Quo by Eric Cockrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl