Paradise - Poem by Friedrich Rückert
In paradise there must flow
A river of eternal love!
And every tear of longing
Must be a pearl within it.
In paradise there must blow
A zephyr that stills pain!
And every sorrow, and yours too,
Must dissolve and disappear in it!
There stands the cool tree of peace
Planted in green spaces,
And under [that tree] it must be possible to dream
A quiet dream of peace and happiness.
Comments about Paradise by Friedrich Rückert
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl