Peace - Poem by Ellie Friedman
Peace is a flower,
Peace is a bird.
Peace is the sun,
Peace is the moon.
Peace is you,
Peace is me.
Peace is what we want!
Comments about Peace by Ellie Friedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda