Lawrence S. Pertillar
Peace Of Mind To Keep - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Peace of mind to keep.
Is like a treasure to receive.
One has been given.
To at first disbelieve,
The quality of it.
And keeping it away,
From thieves of peace.
Is not an easy thing to do.
Especially when it becomes noticed,
How precious it is.
To the one who values it the most.
Then everything is tried.
To pry it away.
Regardless of how one got it.
Yet suspected to have something,
No one can physically detect.
When peace of mind comes,
To the one who gets it...
The appearance of it is not faked.
Comments about Peace Of Mind To Keep by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl