Peacemaker's Epigram - Poem by Ted Sheridan
They all walk like ducks
and they definetly all look like cool cats...
but they bark like dogs.
And yet what comes out of their mouths
is still a lot of quacking.....
tedG.Sheridan 2007 ©
Comments about Peacemaker's Epigram by Ted Sheridan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl