Penance - Poem by Sunil D'pudi
Reborn at the crack of dawn;
The channels of blue and yellow
Merge and meet
At the horizons of the troubled seas.
The lethargic waters
Swirl to the awakening penance;
Diffuses a volley of tornadoes.
Darts into 'the transient sphere'
- where you offer the body
To feed the soul.
Comments about Penance by Sunil D'pudi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl