Phoebe - Poem by Mollie Brown
My kitten is biting my toes,
Nibbling hard as she goes,
Ouch! she just scratched my nose,
She is so cute, she has no foes.
Yesterday she clmbed a tree,
Her innocent face looked down at me,
It was too much for me to bear,
I helped her down, and stroked her fur.
I love my kitten,
I hope she loves me,
I also hope she knows,
Cat litter is not for free.
Comments about Phoebe by Mollie Brown
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Mollie Brown's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl