Please Don'T Judge Me... - Poem by zandile zoya
I'm not a saint, neither are you
Am not an angel, but in Gods eyes Iam.
I've made mistakes, so did you
I've made bad choices, just like you
My mistakes don't define who i am
My past doesn't determine my future.
am not perfect, same as you
please don't judge me from my appearance,
from the things i do,
Don't be decieved by what you see...
judge me from what my heart holds..
because thats where the really me is..
MY HEART CAN NOT BE SEEN, THAT MEANS THE REAL ME IS UNKNOWN..
<<SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME..>>
Comments about Please Don'T Judge Me... by zandile zoya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda