Lawrence S. Pertillar
Pleasure Seeker - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Hunting to get 'lucky'
Hoping to pluck someone without scruples.
Hoping to get laid,
With less of a game to be played.
And those moralistic ones,
Are the best to tease.
Easy to capture,
With temptations to please.
Pleasure seeker desires one of these.
To squeeze a butt while screwing up juices.
Or to leave one sucking,
After a satisfying time,
Delivered from one's knees.
Better left gratified,
Under sheets naked...
Entwined in sweat,
Left by a slow building heat....
That comes after calls for wanting more,
Comments about Pleasure Seeker by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda