Lawrence S. Pertillar
Pleasuristic - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Got that fix connected.
No plans to visit...
Or reject a knock unexpected!
Enjoying just to sit,
With thoughts that ride...
And letting a pleasuristic time,
In my mind glide.
Got that combination mix of bliss...
With a quietness that is welcomed,
To stay as long as it exists!
Free of mental 'noise' that annoy sometimes!
When trying to understand,
Why I should concern myself...
About situations held,
In the grasp of someone else's hands!
I'm feeling quite 'pleasuristic' and free...
A feeling I control, turn off and/or demand!
Comments about Pleasuristic by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl