Poetic Bleeding - Poem by doomsdayangel thomas
my pen blots blood though my ink is
haunted by the ghost of my past
whenever i think of you.
shadows and mem'ries waving for
perpetual anguish! !
and made me write for this sentimental
i don't need you in my dreams so leave
a gleam of your face does'nt help me
heal these wounds! !
Comments about Poetic Bleeding by doomsdayangel thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl