Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Poetic Justice - Poem by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
god created others for living
I was destined for poetry,
loneliness and madness.
others have four seasons,
two feet to walk... while the earth rests
on my snowy wings
with all its weight and gravestones.
others die on the day of their death,
I am doomed to die everyday of my life.
Comments about Poetic Justice by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl