Eila Mahima Jaipaul
The Last Words That Fall From Knowing Eyes - Poem by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
I can hear you whispering
in the night silence of my room
my heart surrenders to you...
like the sun to the moon.
I can barely stand this tormented aching,
endlessly my hands reach out for you
yet when the morning comes...
there is nothing I can do.
Somewhere in time I know
despite the tears that swell in my eyes
you, are the reason to my why...
and your kiss, wasn't a goodbye.
In your final embrace,
I looked into your beautiful eyes so free
Love me now and forever....
were the last words they silently said to me.
Comments about The Last Words That Fall From Knowing Eyes by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda