Lawrence S. Pertillar
Prepared I Come - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Whatever it is from You that I need...
Immerse me with it!
Surround me and I will totally submerge.
I am more ready than ever,
To receive Your direction and command.
I no longer demand to be heard...
With tempting self righteousness,
Served from a shallow ego.
And blurred by mental unrest.
Now that I know in silence You speak to me!
Each time I profess my devotion.
Whatever it is I need to do,
To keep us in sync!
God just let me know.
This motion of life I have flows.
And prepared I come...
To benefit from Your teachings.
Reaching deep inside me,
I touch more to uncover
And surface with that which I've learned.
Comments about Prepared I Come by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl