Psychic - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
And as she touched the envelope
her facial features quickly froze.
At last she uttered 'No. No hope',
it was a contact that arose
that Death had visited this man.
And that his soul, at last was free.
A psychic is a ghost who can.
Comments about Psychic by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl