Pure Anger - Poem by Ivy Christou
Today is one of those days,
I blame everyone and no one,
You are too slow,
He is in my way,
She doesn’t understand a thing.
A cold shower can not help,
A broken pencil can not release my hands tension,
A lonely star can not occupy my mind.
The television is more boring than usual,
The magazine is trying to brainwash me with rubbish,
the radio is constantly playing songs I don’t like.
My neighbour is playing his electric guitar at midnight,
The cars outside run over my last attempt to relax
And this is my last chocolate.
Comments about Pure Anger by Ivy Christou
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl